Program Director: Thomas W. Hilgers, MD, CFCE, CFCMC
Location: Cardinal Carlo Maria Martini, SJ Retreat House, Calle Mariles No.100, Fracc. Haras La Joya, Col. Flor Del Basque, Amozoc, Puebla, Mexico
- Education Phase II, Mexico: April 30, 2021 and concluding May 8, 2021 at Cardinal Carlo Maria Martini,SJ Retreat Center, Calle Mariles No. 100, Fracc. Haras La Joya, Col Flor Del Basque, Amozoc, Puebla, Mexico.
The Saint Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction is the leading education and research center in the United States in the area of the natural regulation of human fertility and the development of morally and professionally acceptable reproductive health services. Dedicated to Pope Paul VI’s challenge to physicians and health care professionals and to men of science, it is a living memorial to the challenges placed before us by Pope Paul VI in his encyclical letter Humanae Vitae (Of Human Life).
The Creighton Model FertilityCare System and the new women’s health science of NaProTechnology have been developed through a research and education effort coordinated and directed by Thomas W, Hilgers, MD, director of Saint Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction and clinical professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Creighton University Medical Center.
The Creighton Model FertilityCare System provides comprehensive, professional services through individualized follow-up, standardized teaching tools and ongoing research. The Creighton Model is a medically standardized modification of the Billings Ovulation Method. It is the only education program in this field that meets the education demands of a newly emerging allied health profession and provides a case management approach to teaching.
- Thomas W. Hilgers, MD, SRS, CFCMC — Dr. Hilgers is Senior Medical Consultant in obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive medicine and surgery at the Saint Paul VI Institute and Co-Developer of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System and Developer of NaProTechnology.
- Ann Prebil, RN, BSN, CFCE — Co-Developer of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System
- Susan Hilgers, CFCE — Co-Developer of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System
- K. Diane Daly, RN, CFCE — Co-Developer of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System
Additional Faculty: Jeanice Vinduska, BS, CFCE; Elizabeth Martinez, BA, CFCE; Alia Keys, BA, CFCE; and Stephen J. Hilgers, JD, MD, CFCMC.
This program is designed for individuals interested in being a part of the pro-life solutions by working on the root causes. Strengthen the world around you by recruiting or becoming a Creighton Model FertilityCare Practitioner and assisting couples in managing all of their fertility related issues in a way that is completely consistent with Catholic teaching. Must be bilingual to attend. Some scholarships available by application.