The non-profit division of the Saint Paul VI Institute is the leading education and research center in the United States in the field of natural fertility regulation and the development of morally and professionally acceptable reproductive health services.
Your gifts support…
- Research that explores new methods for treating infertility and other women’s health conditions, furthers the development of educational tools, and examines the sociological effects of a contraceptive culture.
- The St. John Paul the Great Fellowship in Medical and Surgical NaProTECHNOLOGY wherein OB-GYN doctors become equipped with specialized techniques to improve the health of women and restore fertility naturally while adhering to their faith.
- The Center for NaPro Ethics which is dedicated to pondering, proclaiming, and promoting the Catholic Church’s rich moral tradition in the areas of marriage, family, and sexuality, Sr. Renee Mirkes, OSF, PhD provides guidance in making moral decisions regarding procreation and birth ethics through consultations, publications, and public speaking.
- Allied Health Education Programs that train Practitioners to teach the Creighton Model FertilityCare System to women and couples and Medical Consultants who work with Practitioners to utilize NaProTECHNOLOGY to treat women’s health conditions.
- Summer Research Intern Program that immerses undergraduate pre-med and medical students in the Institute’s research.
Women struggling with infertility, premenstrual syndrome, hormonal dysfunction, endometriosis, polycystic ovaries, postpartum depression, preterm birth, and other women’s health conditions can experience true healing through the new women’s health science of NaPro Technology which provides patients with a diagnosis of what is causing their infertility and treatments which are generally more successful than in vitro fertilization.
Couples rely on the Creighton Model FertilityCare System of fertility tracking to achieve or avoid pregnancy. It is 96.8 – 99.5 percent effective when used to avoid pregnancy. When used to achieve pregnancy, 76 percent of couples with normal fertility become pregnant in the first cycle and 98 percent become pregnant by the sixth cycle. The Creighton Model is healthy, natural, and always fosters life!
Doctors and healthcare professionals in communities throughout the United States have received training from the Pope Paul VI Institute to deliver the pro-life women’s healthcare found in the Creighton Model FertilityCare System and NaPro Technology. Our Education Programs emphasize a diseased based approach to determine the causes of gynecologic and reproductive health conditions that cause pain and infertility. Our approaches never use destructive contraceptives, in vitro fertilization, sterilization, or abortion.
Clergy can now provide pastoral guidance to help couples suffering from infertility. Through learning about the institute’s developments in women’s healthcare, clergy can confidently direct couples to solutions that are completely consistent with the Church’s teachings. With the Creighton Model FertilityCare System, they can also offer moral solutions to couples seeking to achieve and to avoid pregnancy.
Ways to give…
- Donate Online – Click the Donate button above to give your gift online today!
- Check – Send your check to:
Saint Paul VI Institute
6901 Mercy Rd.
Omaha, NE 68106
For assistance in making a gift or for information on other ways to help the Pope Paul VI Institute, please contact Maureen Karpf (402) 505-8945 or firstname.lastname@example.org