TO: SEEK 2024 Attendees
FROM: Thomas W. Hilgers, MD, Co-Founder and Director of Education & Research
DATE: December 21, 2023
RE: The unique pro-life effort developed by the Saint Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction
The Saint Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction is the world’s premier home for pro-woman, pro-family and pro-life women’s healthcare. It was established in 1985 and has been ongoing and working vigorously in Omaha, Nebraska. It was founded, inspired and practice-based on the Catholic Church’s teachings inspired by Humanae Vitae (St. Paul VI Encyclical Letter written in 1968).
Over 40 years of dedicated effort guided by these teachings and appeals in Humanae Vitae we can humbly and with great joy present to you at the SEEK 2024 Conference, the Saint Paul VI Institute’s life-affirming women’s healthcare which includes the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System, the dedicated women’s health science called NaProTECHNOLOGY® (natural procreative technology), a true family planning system and one which is integrated with women’s healthcare. It is completely consistent with Catholic teaching and this is an invitation to all of you to seriously consider committing some of your time to becoming a teacher of the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System or a Medical Consultant if you are going to medical school. More information on this can be obtained at our website: www.saintpaulvi.com.
The Institute is the world’s premier Institute for pro-woman, pro-family and pro-life healthcare:
- It’s the most scientifically researched and published natural method and a medical model.
- The CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System uses a universal language which has been taught on six continents. It is the greatest discovery in the field of natural methods in the last 75 years. Its impact has truly been worldwide for women and couples no matter their country, culture or language.
- NaProTECHNOLOGY® is the only medical model which replaces conventional artificial reproductive technologies with true women’s pro-life healthcare and healing services.
- It has the only established professional infrastructure for service delivery in the world of natural methods needed to give effective hope and healing to move the culture away from artificial and abortive reproductive technologies. This not only includes birth control, abortion, but also in vitro fertilization and sterilization.
- The establishment of teachers and physician education, professional certification of providers, and international promotion of FertilityCare™ and NaProTECHNOLOGY® which are all based on ethics and published research consistent with Catholic teaching.
- The Saint Paul VI Institute is the international home of the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System and NaProTECHNOLOGY®!
- In nearly 50 years now of research, we will be publishing a book in 2024 which is at the moment entitled, “What the Science of Human Fertility Teaches Us About the PRESENCE OF GOD!”
- Indeed, it is an intelligently-designed system designed by our Creator and brings a great deal of hope, not only to women, but to their families and their spouses.
If you’re interested in any of these programs which is an outreach in a way that’s unique to the pro-life effort, but also very important to it, you can enroll in our courses which are outlined on our website. You must make application and our next education program starts in October 2024.
I hope that you will seriously consider this invitation and the ability to make a striking pro-life impact on women’s health and advance the work of the pro-life effort.
Thomas W. Hilgers, MD, CFCP, CFCE, Dip ABOG, AFCMSC
Director Research and Education
Saint Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction
Creighton University School of Medicine