Patient Information forms for referring NaProTechnology medical consultants. This does NOT include Saint Paul VI Institute physicians Dr. Thomas Hilgers, Dr. Pakiz, Dr. Keefe, Dr. Teresa Hilgers, or Teresa Kenney, APRN.
- Your physician has ordered testing from the National Women’s Hormone Laboratory (NWHL) in Omaha, Nebraska. The NWHL is the only lab calibrated for use with Saint Paul VI Institute research and graphs.
- You will first need to check with your insurance carrier to find out if you are: 1) IN-NETWORK with the Saint Paul VI Institute lab, 2) If you have OUT-OF-NETWORK benefits, or 3) If you have no insurance benefits. Call and give them the following information:
- Saint Paul VI Institute Physicians P.C.
Thomas W. Hilgers M.D.
6901 Mercy Rd.
Omaha, NE 68106
- To initiate only lab services, you will need to submit the following to email@example.com or fax to (402) 408-0099:
- Patient Information Sheet
- Copy of front and back of insurance card
- Signed requisition from your physician
- Our Billing office will respond to your email with your account number and eligibility information. If we are unable to send email to fully explain account status, the Billing office will call you. NOTE: prepayment of all services will be required for “self-pay” or “out-of-network” patients.
- Once you have been contacted and have your Saint Paul VI Institute Account number, please go to the ORDER LAB KITS link to place your order.
- *PLEASE NOTE the billing office will only call you in the event your insurance carrier has restrictions such as out-of-network plans, special referral requirements, and out-of-state Medicaid plans. Our staff cannot guarantee your eligibility and coverage. Be sure to check with your insurer’s member benefits department about services and preferred provider physicians prior to services.
- Once you receive your kit, follow the enclosed instructions and send the specimen requisition that your physician has signed to NWHL for arrival Monday – Friday.
- Results will be sent to your physician upon completion.
Call the Billing Office with any questions: (402) 390-6600 x605. Thank you for using the National Women’s Hormone Laboratory.