Learn the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System
Located at the Saint Paul VI Institute, women and couples can receive individualized teaching of the highly effective CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System charting to naturally regulate their fertility and menstrual cycles to:
- Achieve pregnancy
- Avoid pregnancy
- Receive NaProTECHNOLOGY diagnosis and treatment
Learning this system consists of attending an Introductory Session held on Thursday evenings and individualized follow-up sessions scheduled days or evenings based on your availability.
To register for an Introductory Session at our Omaha location or for any other inquiries call
(402) 392-0842 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- FertilityCare™ Center of Omaha — Saint Paul VI Institute
Omaha, NE 68106 ♦ (402) 392-0842 ♦ email@example.com
- FertilityCare™ Center of Omaha — St. Roberts
Omaha, NE 68154 ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org
- FertilityCare™ Center of Omaha — Fremont
Fremont, NE 68044 ♦ (402) 720-1862 ♦ email@example.com
- FertilityCare™ Center of Omaha — Grand Island
Grand Island, NE 68803 ♦ (308) 390-8857 ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org
- FertilityCare™ Center of Omaha — Plattsmouth
Plattsmouth, NE 68048 ♦ (402) 298-8478 ♦ email@example.com
Not in the Omaha Area?
To access a directory of CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System teachers nationwide, visit www.fertilitycare.org.
We offer long-distance learning for those who live in regions where there are no CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare™ System teachers, contact us at (402) 392-0842 for details.
FertilityCare™ Center of Omaha Service Fees:
- $35.00 for the Introductory Session
- $25.00 for the FertilityCare Packet
- $40.00 per follow-up session
- $20.00 for chart review
- $45.00 per long-distance follow-up session
- $22.50 per long-distance chart review
Services are never denied because of inability to pay.