October 13–15, 2020
- Program Director: Thomas W. Hilgers, MD, CFCE, CFCMC
- Location: Sheraton Hotel, 655 N 108th Ave., Omaha, NE 68154, USA
- Conference Fees: Single Participant, $500. Couple or two from same organization: $800
(Lodging and meals billed separately.)
This is a two and a half day conference focusing on the potent philosophy and transformative theology behind the magnificent medicine of CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare System and NaProTECHNOLOGY.
Come join us to Ponder, Promote and Proclaim the Catholic vision of women’s healthcare. Applications now being accepted.
- Thomas W. Hilgers, MD, SRS, CFCMC — Dr. Hilgers is Senior Medical Consultant in obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive medicine and surgery at the Saint Paul VI Institute and Co-Developer of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System and Developer of NaProTechnology.
- Sr. Renée Mirkes, OSF, PhD — Director, Center for NaProEthics, Saint Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction, Omaha, Nebraska.
- Teresa McKenna, MD, NFPMC — Medical graduate of Dublin University, Trinity College (TCD). Lecturer in Physiology (TCD). Professor of Anaesthesiology, University of Toronto and Mount Sinai Hospital, now retired.
- The Rev. Edward J. Richárd, D ThM, JD — Pastor at Our Lady of Prompt Succor Catholic Church, Sulphur, Louisiana.