This is Your Chance to Tell Your PPVI Institute Story of Hope and Healing! Create a Personal Cheer Page by May 19, 2017 to Support the St. Pope Paul VI Institute during the 24-hour online give-a-thon. Omaha Gives.
What is a Cheer Page?
A Personal Cheer Page is a way for you reach out to your friends and family via social media and email using the web page URL you create to raise money to support the Institute’s Education programs and the John Paul II the Great Fellowship in Medical and Surgical NaProTechnology through Omaha Gives. It’s easy!
How to set up a Cheer Page:
- Create a donor profile by going to www.omahagives.org, click “Sign up”, fill in the required fields and click “create profile”
- Once you are logged in, click “Nonprofits”, type in “The Pope Paul VI Institute”, select our logo, and click “Create a Cheer Page”
- Type a title for your campaign such as “Support the Great Work of the St. Pope Paul VI Institute”, create a URL for your Cheer Page, and write a summary of why you love and advocate for the St. Pope Paul VI Institute
- Now, you can copy and paste a URL of a YouTube video of you giving making your appeal for support for the Institute and upload a photo for your campaign.
- Choose your fundraising goal, select “Yes” for Gives Day, and then click “Save” and “Submit Campaign for Approval”
Once your Cheer Page is Approved:
- You will be notified of your Cheer Page’s approval via an email to you from the Omaha Community Foundation. You must then retrieve the URL for your Cheer Page which you can copy and paste to your social media page.
- Login to your donor profile on www.omahagives.org, click on your name, and then select the “My Cheer Pages” tab
- Copy the URL for your Cheer Page and post it on your Facebook
- You can see who has donated through your Cheer Page by selecting “View” and then “See Donors to Your Campaign”
All Cheer Pages Must Be
Submitted by May 19
For questions or assistance, contact Maureen Karpf at (402) 505-8945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.