The CREIGHTON MODEL System and NaProTECHNOLOGY
On Sept. 6, 2017 in Denver, CO, at the invitation of the Catholic Medical Association, the Saint Paul VI Institute presented a day-long forum on NaProTechnology and the Creighton Model FertilityCare System. Dr. Thomas W. Hilgers was the moderator and a presenter of this sold-out conference in Denver, which highlighted the next generation of NaProTechnology Surgeons who completed our Fellowship Program.
The Saint Paul VI Institute arranged for the video recording of every presentation featured at this event, and now you can own a copy of this outstanding and historic day! This includes all twelve presentations on a three-disc DVD set, nearly six hours of presentations that highlight our work.This once-in-a-lifetime presentation is available in for $145 with FREE SHIPPING (U.S. and Canada) through 2017. Order yours today!
- Welcome and Introductions / An Introduction to the Creighton Model System — Thomas W. Hilgers, M.D., CFCMC / Alia Keys, C.F.C.E. (36:39)
- The Professional Infrastructure of the Creighton Model System — K. Diane Daly, R.N., C.F.C.E. (22:15)
- Growth of Education Programs with Accreditation — Ann M. Prebil, B.S.N., C.F.C.E. (21:34)
- The Biomarkers of the Creighton Model System — Teresa A. Hilgers, M.D., M.S., CFCMC (33:52)
- Advanced Hormonal Support with the Creighton Model System — Catherine E. Keefe, M.D., CFCMC (31:16)
- The Impact of Introducing Napro Technology into the Private Practice of Obstetrics & Gynecology — Christopher B. Stroud, M.D., CFCMC (36:34)
- Surgery of the Heart — Kristina A. Pakiz, M.D., CFCMC (23:42)
- Surgery for Treating Polycystic Ovaries — Gavin Puthoff, M.D., CFCMC (25:39)
- Surgery for Treating Endometriosis — Stephen J. Hilgers, M.D., J.D., CFCMC (32:36)
- Adhesion Prevention Measures — Thomas W. Hilgers, M.D., CFCMC (35:36)
- The Society of Procreative Surgeons — Christine Cimo Hemphill, M.D., CFCMC (14:52)
- NFP Forum Q & A — Stephen J. Hilgers, M.D., J.D., CFCMC; Thomas W. Hilgers, M.D., CFCMC; Kristina A. Pakiz, M.D., CFCMC; Gavin Puthoff, M.D., CFCMC; Christine Cimo Hemphill, M.D., CFCMC; Catherine E. Keefe, M.D., CFCMC; and Teresa A. Hilgers, M.D., M.S., CFCMC (30:19)